October 24, 2011

Watching The NOTEBOOK.

The Huz said he was 90% made of water...until we watched The Notebook the other night.

It's a beauty of a film, directed by Nick Cassavetes, a love story with stellar performances by James Garner and Gena Rowlands. A story of true love, triumphant against all odds.

I had seen it once before, a few years ago, so I knew what was coming...

Yeah, so 90% water and what's the remaining 10%...? Please tell me what movies made you cry.