This is the first of a new series on my blog called "YOU". It's a very simple concept : I draw YOU.
Here's the rules:
- I decide which of YOU I draw. I always get inspired by something...usually it's something funny or interesting that YOU've said to me.
- I draw YOU for free. I don't want money.
- YOU must trust me. I won't do anything gross. And I'll warn YOU first so if YOU don't want me to draw YOU, then I'll restrain myself. Or I'll draw YOU in secret and giggle to myself.
- I post the drawing of YOU here on my blog.
- YOU can link to it, take the drawing and post it on your blog, FaceBook it, use it as your avatar blah, blah, blah. Just make sure YOU give me credit and a link back to The Animated Woman.
Let's get started!
First up is Matt Hoskins, AKA @BrerMatt on twitter. He's got a blog of his own, he's relentlessly funny, but also warm and real. He's planning on hanging this drawing on his son's bedroom wall; isn't that cute? He hasn't even seen it yet! Trust people, that's what I'm talking about. TRUST.
I was inspired to draw Matt when he commented on my HalloWINE blog post suggesting we make a "Cardboardasaurus" out of wine boxes. How could I resist?
Do YOU guys like this idea? I wonder who'll will be next.....
Cardboardasaurus gear is now available in my Zazzle Shop.