* * * * * *
I gave up the notion of a tidy home long ago. Are you like me? Here’s a handy illustrated guide:
1. You have at least one vase in your home with flowers mouldering in it since last Valentines Day.
2. You’re actually starting to like tall grass and dandelions.
3. You can use your laundry pile to change a lightbulb in the ceiling!
4. Your eleven year old son wins first prize wtih the kitchen sink as his Science Fair project.
5. You’d rather read a book with your kid than change the sheets.
Don’t sweat the small stuff, that's what I always say.
How low can you go?