Known as insightful, humble and hilarious, JC Little is an original keynote speaker who will lead you on an animated journey - using her illustrated stories to engage, motivate, teach and inspire.
- The Art of Visual Storytelling – Lecture or Workshop.
- Blogging – Make an Emotional Connection
- The Animation of Empathy – Social Media and Real Life.
- Dream Come True – Can You Have it All?
"JC is without question one of the most unique and gifted speakers we've ever had the pleasure to spotlight, with a quirky charm that'll win any room over and warm your hearts to boot!" - Sandy Sidhu, Montreal Girl Geeks.
Why feel? It makes us human. Genuine emotional communication is humanizing: it’s vital to storytelling, successful branding and customer service.
"JC doesn't speak AT a crowd, she captures them with her deft combination of art and story. Her opening keynote at the Aiming Low Non-Conference connected with the audience through her ability to draw every emotion with simple pen strokes." - Anissa Mayhew, Aiming Low.
"LOVED your talk JC! It was so much fun!! I was so stuck on how to do a promo video but thanks to you, I am ready :))" - Jason Goldsmith, Big Blue Hug.
JC’s vast range of drawings and experiences allows her to adapt her content to any audience: from fresh-faced college students, to corporate events, business and social media marketing pros, or mom and dad bloggers and parenting groups.
"JC, I'm so glad you were a part of this event. We loved it, it was deeply philosophical and you had us laughing out loud." - Ljiljana Petrovic, Humanities Dept. Vanier College.
"JC Little's Visual Storytelling Workshop was amazing; I laughed and was entertained; I learnt and was inspired; I left with some great ideas." - Deirdre Potash, Art Comes To School
"Thank you so much, JC. Your talk was fun, funny, lively and really interesting and helpful. I loved it. Your figures/animations are just so damn cute." - Sabine Walser, Marianopolis College.
":) I was one of those students today! You did a great job (in case you were wondering). I laughed my *ss off (which never happens at a humanities function)." - Vanier student.
For a little more about JC Little, please look over here.
- Closing Keynote, SoFabCon, Collective Bias - May 2-5th 2013, Bentonville, Arkansas, USA
- Workshop, ELAN Quebec - March 12th 2013, Visual Voice-Gallery, Montreal
- Speaker, Marianopolis College - February 18th 2013, Montreal.
- Speaker, Montreal Girl Geeks - October 29th 2012, Montreal.
- Opening Keynote, Aiming Low Non-Conference - October 12th 2012, Atlanta, USA.
- Speaker, State of Now 140Conf - May 15th 2012, Montreal.
- Speaker, Marianopolis College - February 20th 2012, Montreal.
- Speaker, Vanier College Humanities Symposium - February 1st 2012.
- 750,000+ Total pageviews since June 2010
- 14,500+ Monthly pageviews
- 500+ Daily Pageviews
- 2 – 5 posts per week.
Social media presence
- 18,800+ Twitter Followers
- 800+ Facebook Fans • In 3000+ Google+ Circles
- Kred = 890/1000 Influence, 9/12 Outreach
- Klout = 63, Specialist influential about social media, drawing and humor.