Known as insightful, humble and hilarious, JC Little is an original keynote speaker who will lead you on an animated journey - using her illustrated stories to engage, motivate, teach and inspire.
- Dream Come True – How I made a TV series.
- Parenting - Animated!
- The Art of Visual Storytelling – Lecture or Workshop.
- Blogging – Make an Emotional Connection
- The Animation of Empathy – Social Media and Real Life.
Book JC Little to speak at your event: email.
"JC is without question one of the most unique and gifted speakers we've ever had the pleasure to spotlight, with a quirky charm that'll win any room over and warm your hearts to boot!" - Sandy Sidhu, Montreal Girl Geeks.
Why feel? It makes us human. Genuine emotional communication is humanizing: it’s vital to storytelling, successful branding and customer service.
"JC doesn't speak AT a crowd, she captures them with her deft combination of art and story. Her opening keynote at the Aiming Low Non-Conference connected with the audience through her ability to draw every emotion with simple pen strokes." - Anissa Mayhew, Aiming Low.
"LOVED your talk JC! It was so much fun!! I was so stuck on how to do a promo video but thanks to you, I am ready :))" - Jason Goldsmith, Big Blue Hug.
JC’s vast range of drawings and experiences allows her to adapt her content to any audience: from fresh-faced college students, to corporate events, business and social media marketing pros, or mom and dad bloggers and parenting groups.
"JC, I'm so glad you were a part of this event. We loved it, it was deeply philosophical and you had us laughing out loud." - Ljiljana Petrovic, Humanities Dept. Vanier College.
"JC Little's Visual Storytelling Workshop was amazing; I laughed and was entertained; I learnt and was inspired; I left with some great ideas." - Deirdre Potash, Art Comes To School
"Thank you so much, JC. Your talk was fun, funny, lively and really interesting and helpful. I loved it. Your figures/animations are just so damn cute." - Sabine Walser, Marianopolis College.
":) I was one of those students today! You did a great job (in case you were wondering). I laughed my *ss off (which never happens at a humanities function)." - Vanier student.
For a little more about JC Little, please look over here.
- Speaker, YES Montreal, Freelancing: Design & Animation, February 24 2016, Montreal
- Animation Workshop, three sessions, Kells Academy, February 2015, Montreal.
- Speaker, Women's Art Society of Montreal, McCord Museum, October 2014, Montreal.
- Sketchnoter, The Montreal Formula, Pop Montreal/ELAN, September 2014, Montreal.
- Panel Speaker, The Visual Web, BlogHer '14, July 2014, San Jose, California.
- Speaker, Montreal Trainers Group - May 2014, Hurleys Upstairs, Montreal.
- Session Speaker, BConnected Conference - April 2014, National Arts Centre, Ottawa.
- Speaker, Marianopolis College - February 2014, Montreal.
- Community Keynote, BlogHer 2013 Voice Of The Year - July 2013, Chicago.
- Workshop, ELAN Quebec - March 2013, Visual Voice-Gallery, Montreal.
- Speaker, Marianopolis College - February 2013, Montreal.
- Speaker, Montreal Girl Geeks - October 2012, Montreal.
- Opening Keynote, Aiming Low Non-Conference - October 2012, Atlanta, USA.
- Speaker, State of Now 140Conf - May 2012, Montreal.
- Speaker, Marianopolis College - February 2012, Montreal.
- Speaker, Vanier College Humanities Symposium - February 2012.
- 1,357.000+ Total pageviews since June 2010
- 18,500+ Monthly pageviews
- 6500+ Daily Pageviews
- 1 – 4 posts per month.
Social media presence
- 20,500+ Twitter Followers
- 2300+ Facebook fans & friends.
- In 6500+ Google+ circles
- Ello 1750+ Followers