There’s a lot I could say about quitting drinking…like:
- You don’t have to drink “a lot” to be alcoholicle.
- There’s a world of difference between stopping and quitting.
- Naming the beast was half the job.
- You can quit for your family, but it’s far better to quit for your self.
- Drinking was harder than not drinking.
- Some friendships evaporate, others solidify.
- Chocolate helps.
- Living without headaches and hangovers is soooooo great.
- Sex is a million times better.
- I can still swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier.
Yeah, there's a lot I could say. But tonight, right now, all I want to do is bask in the glow.
Comments are here.